26 August 2009

well it's about time...

to my family, friends, and anyone who cares to read this terribly overdue blog entry,
i know i have been a horrible blogger lately (notice the date of the last post...) but now i definitely have something to write about! in just a few hours, i will be on my way to dublin, ireland.. the setting of my most exciting (and lengthiest) adventure yet. i have no idea what the coming semester will bring, so i will just have to wait and see what life throws at me this time. i sure hope you will be a part of it too! i will try to blog as much as possible, and will keep you updated on my life overseas and my upcoming travels (i.e. a much anticipated trip to visit brittany in denmark-- see 'even better links' on the right hand side). as i leave the comforts of home tomorrow, i hope to find a little bit more of myself in the new and exciting and unpredictable days that lie ahead of me. wish me luck !
lots of love
amanda
so goodbye for a while, i'm off to explore
every boundary and every door
[missy higgins]

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I can't wait to read about your adventures. Have a wonderful time! xoxo

Meaghan said...

Its going to be absolutely amazing! Have fun, be safe wonderful girl! xoxoM